National Purchase Manager - Mumbai
Position based in Mumbai, India.
Responsible for supporting GG's growth and revenue generating efforts throughout India through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns and looking for the best available price of our online products. A flair and gadget lover is a must. In-depth knowledge about electronics is required.
Responsibilities include working with the corporate marketing group, sales, and product support to drive projects such as: defining and implementing country marketing plans and customer communications strategy; determining national price difference in different states and distribution channels of corporates; defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior; and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Graduate degree and fluency in English.
- Ideal candidate will have four plus years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management, or consulting.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Understanding of the search best available prices in the India market.
- Understanding of GG's strategic and competitive position.
Passion for working on a variety of product and search related challenges.